Could be worse could be better.
gas prices
I may be wrong cause yesterday was a long day and i still had about 1/2 tank of gas or better when i filled up. But i thought it was like $1.96 or 1.97. I may of been wrong yesterday.
Then this morning as i was going to a work location. I seen that prices were up to $2.05 per gallon?
Man our government can do better than this. Talk about being treated like trash in your own country.
And for all those driving the gas hogs i don't feel for you. Your either stupid or can afford to pay through the nose. Sorry but that is the truth.
What i feel sorry for is like the man today, when i stopped to buy a drink, and he was getting gas, and said you know i get $800 dollars a month social security, and i am barely surviving, and this man had to be 74 or so.
Pitiful what this country has come to.
I honestly think it's time to begin the rationing, and heck if the government won't do it the people should. Send a message to the oil countries and our stupid a** government.
All that is going on now, is it's summer driving season, and the OPEC nations, will get rich off us stupid, oil dependent Americans.
Could be worse could be better.
gas prices
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Oh it's gonna get a lot worse. Prices are just now starting up. I was in Central VA a week ago and gasoline is still 10 cent per gallon cheaper there than here. And the location was rural like here.
We are gonna pay through the nose no doubt about it. And those OPEC countries and those in our government will reap the rewards.
Here we go again. The great American ripoff
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Some places at the beach were at $2.30 a gallon...But we lucked up and caught it at wally world for $1.97
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
it's vacationing time, what do you expect? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Was down to 1.97, now back up to 2.05.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
still 1.98 in Pound
"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton
Bookmarks